Properties listed under Epe.
We offer choice and verified houses, flats/apartments, halls, office spaces and lands for sale and rent in Epe. We have properties that will give you best returns on investment.
No items listed here yet. We shall soon be listing some properties here. Kindly check back later.
Epe is a town and Local Government Area (LGA) in Lagos State, Nigeria located on the north side of the Lekki Lagoon and about 90 km from Ibadan. During the 2006 Census, the population of Epe was approximately 181,409.
There is no paramount ruler in the area as there are two major communities with individual monarchs. These are the Eko epe and Ijebu epe communities within the same town.The notable festivals that are mostly celebrated in Epe land include Kayo-kayo Festival, Ebi day, Ojude-Oba, and Epe day.
Notable higher institutions like Lagos State University, Yaba College of Technology, Michael Otedola College of Primary Education and Pan-Atlantic University all have campuses in Epe area of Lagos, Nigeria.
Tourist centers and monuments
- Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
- Centre for Rural Development's [CERUD] Complex and Botanical Garden, Igbodu, Epe.
- Eko Tourist Beach Resort, Akodo, Ibeju-Lekki.
- Lagos State University [LASU], Epe Campus.
- Lekki Free Trade Zone Complex.
- Lekki Rest House: Confinement Home of Nigeria's first Opposition Leader.
- Murtala Mohammed Botanical Garden, Epe.
- Recreation Centre, Epe, Marina.
- Relics of Brazilian Architecture and Atlantic Slave Trade, Lekki Town.
- Youth Rehabilitation and Development Centre, Ita-Oko Island, Epe.
Courtesy of Wikipedia.